To play Playstation on an Android device, you require a good PS2 emulator for your smartphone.
In this post, you will learn how to download Aethersx2 bios and how can you it Aethersx2 bios on your Android device.
If you played Playstion Portable games before and now want to try out Playstation 2 games then you made a good decision because in PS2 a wide range of amazing games available and you can play them all.
But How you can run a PS2 game on Android? well by using a playing emulator such as AetherSX2 you can play any games you want Just make sure to download the right PlayStation 2 games and install AetherSX2 Bios.
What is AetherSX2 Bios? “AetherSX2” is the name of the emulator itself and the “Bios” collection of files which helps AetherSX2 to verify the PS2 ROM and run them smoothly without any issue,
Just like we set up an OBB file for a big game such as GTA San Andreas or Modern Combat 4.
How to Download AetherSX2 Bios?
To install the Bios file for AetherSX2 App you need to follow 4 simple steps which I have mentioned below:
- Click on the Download button available on this game.
- Wait while the download link is Generated.
- Once the link is generated click on it.
- Wait while the AetherSX2 Bios file downloads.
How to set up AetherSX2 Bio?
The setup process is very simple All you need is to follow the steps available below to set the Bios file you just downloaded,
- First Extract the Bios file using ZArchiver.
- Open the AetherSX2 App and click on import Bios options.
- Now select the Bios file that you extracted.
- Once selected click on the “Next” option.
- Done. Now you can start playing PS2 Games.
AetherSX2 is one of the best and free emulators for playing Playstation 2 games on Android devices, it just requires AetherSX2 Bios one time and I hope you have successfully completed the setup process of AetherSX2 Bio by following the steps mentioned on this page.
Share this post with your friends who is also confused about how to set up AetherSX2 Bios on Android Smartphone.